Thursday, May 18, 2017

5.13.2017 The luxurious lifestyle at Versailles


 


The theme again with this trip: THERE IS TOO MUCH TO SEE AND DO! Versailles is no exception. We were able to see the Chateau and some of the gardens, but there is more garden to explore as well as additional property that is a 30 minute hike from the gardens. Another place that we will re-visit during our next trip to Paris.

 Maybe it's the little girl in me, but I love visiting castles and estates. I love to pretend its my property and dream that I can relax around luxury. I knew Marie Antoinette loved papillons (my favorite dog breed) so was glad to see a few portraits of women with their papillions. Gidget (my papillon) would fit right in. After all the walking, I took a nap with my hubby next to the canal in the garden. What a perfect way to end a visit. 


 


 Until next time, cutiee23

No comments:

Post a Comment